UPDATE – the championships have been over-subscribed so some entries unfortunately have to be rejected. Message from organisers below:
As you know we have received 9,100 entries this year compared with 6,700 in 2016. Clearly moving the development meet to run alongside the County meet has proved very popular!
However, this has resulted in rejections for some of the B Events and a rescheduling of some B Events to accommodate the capacity of the pools. The changes have been as follows:
- a number of start times and warm up duration have been adjusted. Please check the Key Times report when it is published
- Girls 50 Back (Ev 13) has moved to session 20 from session 5
- Boys 50 Breast (Ev 71) has moved to session 23 from session 20
- Girls 200 Breast (Ev 20) has moved to session 9 from session 8
- All B Events have been limited to a maximum of 20 heats. The reduction in entries to achieve this as been prorated across the age groups based on the number of entries in each age group. Reductions have then been applied in each age group from slow to fast.
- There will be no finals for the 50m events at Crystal Palace
- SSP will be swum Long Course for all events to ensure maximum spectator space is available
There have been no rejections for the A events.
This year the County Championships and the Development Meet have been combined and run from 29 January to 5 March 2017. For full details see http://surreyswimming.org/?p=2001
Eligibility report above; all times must have been achieved at a licensed meet since 1st March 2016. Please also note that the eligibility report may not pick up on a LC time which converts to faster than a SC time. If you have a faster LC time then you will need to let me know via the comments on the entry form so I can put in the best time.
Please note that the calculation on the entry link assumes all entries to be £6.50. If you are entering 800m or 1500m freestyle then the fee is £8 for those events, so please amend your payments accordingly.
Notifications for relays will be sent out separately.