- Full Session Results by event
- Octopus 5 Complete HyTek Results File(*)
- Woking Swimmer Results from Octopus 5
* HyTek file for clubs to import their results – Make sure that the “DO NOT ACCEPT NEW ATHLETES OR TEAMS” is checked (ticked) or you will import all the other teams data.
Thank you for coming. We hope you all enjoyed the meet.
Thanks to all the clubs and swimmers for supporting the meet and to all the officials, volunteers and helpers without whom we could not have run it and finally to all the friends, parents and grandparents who braved the gallery to support their swimmers.
- Session Times updated – please see new Programme of Events. Sign-in for each session will close when the warm-up for that session starts.
- We have adjusted the originally published B/C Grade Qualifying times to provide a more even split based on the entries received. The ULTs remain unchanged.
Accepted Entries (v5) now available
Please ensure you check your entries to ensure they are correct. Any queries should be addressed to email@example.com
If you are a Tweeter then the hashtag for this year is #woktopus5
MANY THANKS FOR ALL THE ENTRIES
MEET IS NOW FULL
ENTRIES CLOSED – AT 11pm 18th February
Affiliated to Surrey ASA and South East Region ASA
To be swum under ASA Law and Technical Rules
SUNDAY 18th MAY 2014
ASA LICENCE LEVEL 3 (3SE4399)
Venue: Pool in the Park, Woking
Single age bands of: 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and over
Events: 50m in all strokes, 100m IM and 200m Free
Plus 100m Free, Breast and Back are available for those aged 10 and over
Medals for Top 3 in each age band in each individual grade
All enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Woking Swimmers (only) should use the entry link from our calendar pages. Hytek is only for use by other clubs.