Ages 13 & Above
LEAD COACH: LOUISE HARGRAVE
- High level of commitment and attendance is required
- Up to 7 Sessions on offer per week
- Up to 12.75 hours of swim time per week plus land training
- Swims at Level 1-4 Open Meets
SQUAD SCHEDULE: View the Current Squad Training Schedule
SQUAD REP: Clare Heney
Squad Target Performance Criteria
For an explanation of why Squad Targets/Performance Criteria have been introduced, view our Squad Criteria Highlights.
The following will be used as performance targets and criteria for entry into White Gold Squad:
- 4 County (Surrey A) Qualifying Times (in any event)
Swimmers are expected to compete in County, Regional, Zonal and National Championships where qualifying times have been achieved.
- Club Championships 2017
- ASA SE Region Winter Regionals 4/5 November 2017
- 3rd December Dasher Open Meet 03/12/2017
- Guildford City Level 2 Open Meet 18/19 November 2017
- Haslemere Level 3 Autumn Sparkler Meet 05/11/17
- Woking swimmers selected for Surrey National County Team Champs
- Where we Swim
- Autumn Term Dates, Schedules and Key Competition Dates Now Published
- Summer Social – Fun in the Sun!
- Summer Term Schedule and Start and End Dates for Pools