Ages 11 – 14
LEAD COACH: ALEX COUNSELL
- 5 Sessions on offer per week
- Up to 8.5 hours of swim time per week
- Swims at level 2-4 Open Meets
SQUAD SCHEDULE: View the Current Squad Training Schedule
SQUAD REP: Jo Gandy
Squad Target Performance Criteria
For an explanation of why Squad Targets/Performance Criteria have been introduced, view our Squad Criteria Highlights.
For Silver Development swimmers, development areas and targets will be identified for each swimmer and discussed at the start of each term.
Swimmers are expected to:
- Show commitment to working on these target areas
- Demonstrate a positive attitude to the swimming sessions
- High attendance at training sessions
Maximum Age: 14 yrs
Aim is to achieve a general solid placing in open competitions and may go on to achieve Development or County level qualification times.
- 3rd December Dasher Open Meet 03/12/2017
- Club Championships 2017
- Junior Christmas Social 2017
- Haslemere Level 3 Autumn Sparkler Meet 05/11/17
- Where we Swim
- Autumn Term Dates, Schedules and Key Competition Dates Now Published
- Summer Social – Fun in the Sun!
- Summer Term Schedule and Start and End Dates for Pools
- Summer Social Event
- Introducing Brett Davison – Club Physio