Ages 14 & Above
LEAD COACH: LOUISE HARGRAVE
- Level of commitment is more relaxed
- 4/5 Sessions on offer per week (Saturday Aldershot when scheduled)
- Up to 7 (+2 when Aldershot scheduled) hours of swim time per week plus land training
- Swims at level 1-4 Open Meets
SQUAD SCHEDULE: View the Current Squad Training Schedule
SQUAD REP: Vacant – Sharron Gunn (temp)
Squad Target Performance Criteria
For an explanation of why Squad Targets/Performance Criteria have been introduced, view our Squad Criteria Highlights.
The following will be used as performance targets and criteria for entry into Gold Squad:
- Entry into the squad will be at coaches discretion
- Coaches will be looking for the swimmers to have high attendance and show a good attitude to their training.
- Swimmers in this squad will still be aiming for Surrey county championships and above.
- Minimum age is 14 yrs
- Club Championships 2017
- ASA SE Region Winter Regionals 4/5 November 2017
- 3rd December Dasher Open Meet 03/12/2017
- Guildford City Level 2 Open Meet 18/19 November 2017
- Haslemere Level 3 Autumn Sparkler Meet 05/11/17
- Where we Swim
- Autumn Term Dates, Schedules and Key Competition Dates Now Published
- Summer Social – Fun in the Sun!
- Summer Term Schedule and Start and End Dates for Pools
- Summer Social Event