Ages 9 – 12
LEAD COACH: ALEX COUNSELL
- High level of commitment and attendance is required,
- 4 Sessions on offer per week
- Up to 6.25 hours of swim time per week
- Swims at Level 1-4 Open Meets
SQUAD SCHEDULE: View the Current Squad Training Schedule
SQUAD REP: Alison Sanderson
Squad Target Performance Criteria
For an explanation of why Squad Targets/Performance Criteria have been introduced, view our Squad Criteria Highlights.
The following will be used as performance targets and criteria for entry into Bronze Squad:
- Maximum age: 12 yrs (age as of 31st December)
Target to complete the following training sets:
- 9×100 Freestyle @ 2:05 or faster
- 6×100 Backstroke @ 2.15 or faster
Must also have two of the following 100m squad times:
Swimmers are expected to compete in County, Regional Championships where qualifying times have been achieved.
- Autumn Term Dates, Schedules and Key Competition Dates Now Published
- Summer Social – Fun in the Sun!
- Summer Term Schedule and Start and End Dates for Pools
- Summer Social Event
- Introducing Brett Davison – Club Physio
- Nutrition Advice from Anita Bean
- Can you handle a stop watch?
- Clarion Update Request
- Where we Swim